Jun 28, 2011

Tuesdays of feet pictures

Hi there!
you know that going through my photo files, I discovered that one of the things I like most is to take pictures of feet, with or without socks and shoes...

and I decided to dedicate a day to these photographs, I love to see the feet and shoes of the people, in fact I can almost imagine a little like who the person is, just by looking at their shoes or feet, I know it's weird right?
but what can I do if this summer I'm totally in love with shoes?
Well hope that you enjoy the pictures and find a little of inspiration in this space!

Also I would love that you share in this blog some of your feet pictures, I'm pretty sure that it would be fun, if you want to just e-mail me here: bycolorland(at)gmail(dot)com, and I will post your pictures linking up at your site!

relaxing mode(blogging in bed)



saying hi!


crazy cherry socks! (big smile on my face)


















soft colored dots!

I love everything that can be expressed through the feet!!!
Hope to see your feet pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. Love them! I too take pics of Lily and my feet. I'll be sending you one of our feet on Valentine's day about two years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! i love taking pictures of feet too. i till email you later

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land