Apr 6, 2011

Feeling C O L O R S

After having thought and thought, I decided to add as a project in my blog a section dedicated specifically to the colors, named "feeling colors", every Wednesday the post will be about the color of the week, what it represents,inspiration, places and much more. I hope you like it and please let me know your comments about it!
Color: RED/ROJO

Did you know? ...that.....
Red is the one color that evokes extreme emotions in everyone. Red stimulates a faster heartbeat and breathing. Red it's also the color of love. Red is the warmest of all colors. Red is associate with fire.

Some Red Color Names:blood red, blush,brick, burgundy, carmine,flame, maroon, rose, ruby, scarlet, tomato, Venetian red, vermilion .

Using Red if you want to:
- grab attention and to get people to take action.

*In decorating, red is usually used as an accent.*

Red meaning in other cultures.... In some cultures, red denotes purity, joy, and celebration. Red is the color of happiness and prosperity in China and may be used to attract good luck. Red is often the color worn by brides in the East, while it is the color of mourning in South Africa. In Russia the Bolsheviks used a red flag when they overthrew the Tsar, thus red became associated with communism. Many national flags use red.

The red color in my life:
For me the color red is very intense, only sometimes I use to wear. I remember as a child I didn't liked, it was too strong and aggressive for me, but over time I started to like it and I started to use in decorating my apartment, in my wardrobe and at some accessories.

just some red in my life........


Are you looking for more information about red , click here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land