Nov 15, 2010

OUR WEEKEND!

Again weekend went so fast, the good thing is that we enjoy it a lot,

Friday afternoon Bela and Jimena had a play date...

On saturday I prepared a cream of broccoli and spinach, with some mozarella cheese and crackers so yummy!

also we took a walk around the neighborhood to collect tree leaves,sticks and flowers to build our little drifter (which I will show you in my next post)

San Gabriel (Mission street)

Just a wall, but I like it so much....

ahh almost forgot, I've been thinking of opening my etsy shop, I hope to be able to do soon, I have some shirts ready, hairclips,earings, hairclips holders, and I`m working in some christmas ornaments, all handmade crafted with felt and filled color!



Have a happy monday!!!

1 comment:

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land