Nov 1, 2010

Traditions

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween, Jimena had a great time and so much fun...she had been very excited, it`s nice to see how children enjoy this day.



Also I want to share with you what we use to celebrate in my country (Dia de Muertos) Day of Deads, it`s a tradittion for mexican families.
The celebretaion occurs in November 2, the traditions include building altars made by tissue colorful paper, flowers (MARIGOLDS), candles, food, drinks,and sugar skulls.
Some families also use to vist cementaries and churches to pray for their deads.


These are some pictures of an altar that my mom made some years ago.

1 comment:

  1. que linda mesa! me encanta!
    y ese vampirito me da mucho miedo!

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land