May 12, 2010

Happy belated Mothers Day!!!

Hi, I want to share this with all of you:

An old legend tells of a baby to be born. The child asked the Supreme Being:

Child: Tomorrow I'm traveling to earth, how will I survive, being so small and helpless?

Among the many angels, I chose one for you, who is waiting and will take care of you.



Child: But, here in heaven I do nothing but sing and smile, and that's enough for me to be happy.

Your angel will sing and will fill you with smiles. You will feel your angel's love and be happy.

Child: How will I understand if I do not know the languages spoken by men?

Your angel will tell you the words sweeter and tenderer than you can hear and with much patience and care will teach you to talk.

Child: And what should I do when I want to talk with you?

Your angel will gather your little hands and teach you to talk to me.



Child: I have heard that on earth there are bad people. Who will defend me?

Your angel will defend you, even at the expense of it's life.

Child: But, I will always be sad because I will not see you again.

Your angel will speak to you of me and show you the way to recognize me. I will always be by your side.


---------At the moment a great peace reigned in heaven, but voices were heard and the child hurriedly and softly repeated:......
........Child: I have to go. Tell my angel's name. How will I know who my angel is? What do you call my angel?


THE NAME DOES NOT MATTER. YOU WILL CALL HER... MOM!




Love your mom's everyday!!!


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hola, quiero compartir esto con todos ustedes:

Una vieja leyenda habla de un bebé por nacer. El niño preguntó al Ser Supremo:

Niño: Mañana viajo a la tierra, ¿cómo voy a sobrevivir, siendo tan pequeño e indefenso?

Entre los muchos ángeles, escogí uno para ti, que está esperando y se hará cargo de ti.


Niño: Pero, aquí en el cielo no hago más que cantar y sonreír, y eso es suficiente para mí para ser feliz.

Tu ángel cantará y te llenará de sonrisas. Tu angel te hara sentir lleno de felicidad.

Niño: ¿Cómo voy a entender si no sé los idiomas que hablan los hombres?

Tu ángel te dirá las palabras más dulces que puedas escuchar y con mucha paciencia y cariño te enseñará a hablar.

Niño: ¿Y qué debo hacer si quiero hablar contigo?

Tu ángel te reunira tus manitas y te enseñará a hablar conmigo.

Niño: Yo he oído que en la tierra hay hombres malos. ¿Quién me defenderá?

Tu ángel te defenderá, aún a costa de su vida.

Niño: Pero, yo siempre estaré triste porque no voy a verte de nuevo.

Tu ángel te hablará de mí y te mostrara el camino paraa reconocerme. Siempre estaré a tu lado.


--------- En ese momento una gran paz reinaba en el cielo, pero unas voces se escucharon y el niño a toda prisa pregunto en voz baja: ......
........
Niño: Tengo que irme.
Dime el nombre de mi ángel.
¿Cómo sabré quien es mi ángel?
¿Cómo se llama mi ángel?

El NOMBRE NO TIENE IMPORTANCIA. SOLO LA LLAMARAS MAMA!

Disfruta y quiere a tu mama todos los dias!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello,
Thank you for leaving a comment, I really appreciate it!
Love :)
color land